AASL Air India Recruitment 2020 – Apply Offline for 15 Vacancies
The job aspirants who want to seek jobs in AASL Jobs 2019, this is to inform you that the latest job notification is released. The last date to send your application form for the AASL Job is 18th September 2020. Before starting the applying process aspirants check your eligibility level for the vacancies which are mentioned below. Scroll down for more details.
AASL Air India Recruitment 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name of the Board||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Name of the Post||Co-Pilot (First Officer & Senior First Officer)|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||18th September 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Air India AASL Vacancy Details 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of. Vacancies|
|Co-Pilot (First Officer & Senior First Officer)||15|
AASL Co-Pilot Job 2020 – Category Wise Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Airline Allied Services Ltd Careers 2020
- Passed 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized board/ university.
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- General Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – NIL
NOTE: Application Fee should be paid through DD in favor of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
AASL Co-Pilot Salary:
- First Officer
- During Training – Rs. 25,000/-
- Commencement of SLF on Pro rate basis – Rs. 75,000/-
- During active flying duties – Rs. 2,12,000/- (70 hours of flying)
- Senior First Officer
- During Training – Rs. 2,56,000/-
- During active flying duties – Rs. 3,35,000/- (70 hours of flying)
How to Apply Offline for Airline Allied Services Ltd (Alliance Air) Recruitment 2020?
- Click on Offical Notification provided below
- Download the pdf and read it carefully
- Ensure that you verify all the requirements and fulfill them completely.
- Now, click on the Application Form provided below.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all necessary details such as your name, DOB, email address, telephone number, educational qualification, and others.
- Attach xerox copies of certificates and paste your photograph.
- Pay application fee prescribed by the board
- Finally, post the application to the below-mentioned address.
Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1,
New Delhi – 110037.