AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2020: Walk-in for 2 Senior Research Officer or Scientist, Economic Evaluation Specialist
AIIMS, Jodhpur Jobs 2020 For Senior Research Officer Or Scientist, Economic Evaluation Specialist, Candidates Can Apply For 2 Position After Completing Ph.D. All Details Like Qualification, Age Limit In AIIMS, Jodhpur Selection Process, How To Apply, And Important Dates For Advertisement Released By All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur, Interested Aspirants Can Apply Online Application On Or Before 04-04-2020.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Senior Research Officer or Scientist, Economic Evaluation Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Senior Research Officer or Scientist D:– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 70000/- Per Month
Economic Evaluation Specialist:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 80000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Senior Research Officer or Scientist D:– Ph.D. in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology subject from a recognized university with Five Years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after Ph.D.
Economic Evaluation Specialist:- Ph.D. in Economics with specialization in Cost-effectiveness analysis or Health Economics.
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Interview/Written Test|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on 04th April 2020 at 09:00 AM at Research Section, Room No. C-116, First Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur.
Walk-in Date:- 4th April 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on 04th April, 2020 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on 04th April, 2020, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the same.
- The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under AIIMS/DHR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only.
- If candidate working in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution- “No Objection Certificate” is must.