Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 33 Co-Pilot & Other Vacancies
Alliance Air AASL Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Commander, Transition Commander & Co-Pilot (First Officer & Sr. First Officer) positions. AASL invites the offline application from the Indian nationals. Candidates who have a strong aspire on Central Government jobs are advised to apply now for filling these 33 vacancies before the closing date. The last date of submitting the postal application is on 18.09.2020 during the office hours. You can download the applications from their official website @ www.airindia.in.
Candidates must possess 10+2 with Physic & Maths from a recognized university or board. Contenders should pay the required fee and make the payment through offline mode only. The selected candidate will be appointed on FTEA (Fixed Term Employment Agreement) over a period of 5 years extendable for another 5 years. Finally shortlisted candidates will be posted at Kolkata/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Mumbai Jaipur/ Hyderabad. More details of AASL recruitment call letter, air India recruitment job vacancy, upcoming notifications, result, merit list and etc. are provided on their Air India careers.
Description of AASL Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Commander, Transition Commander & Co-Pilots (First Officer & SR. First Officer)|
|Work Location||Delhi/ Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad|
To get more information related to Airline Allied Service Limited keep watching this Daily Recruitment site. We are helping the people to attain their desired Government jobs in Tamilnadu or any other state as well as Private jobs from various places.
AASL Alliance Air Job Vacancies in Detail:
|Commander & Transition Commander||Kolkata/ Delhi/ Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad||18|
|Co-Pilot (First Officer & Sr. First Officer)||15|
Alliance Air India Careers Eligibility Criteria:
For more information regarding educational, age, mode of application & address refer Airline Allied Services Limited Official Notification.
- 10+2 with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board/ University.
- Maximum age limit should be 45 years old for Co-Pilot, 53 years for Transition Commanders & 55 years for Commanders.
- Check notification for age relaxation & reservation.
- Personal Interview
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 1500 in favor of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Not applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
- Offline Mode through Postal/ Speed Post/ Courier.
Alliance Air, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110 037
Steps to Apply Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official “http://www.airindia.in”.
- Pick Careers from the footer menu.
- Now find Amendment – Alliance Air Recruitment for Co-Pilot (First Officer and Sr. First Officer) and Amendment – Alliance Air Recruitment for Transition Commander and Commander.
- Read the notification completely, download their application form and make a print out.
- Fill all the necessary fields & send it to the pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|