CPCB Recruitment 2020, 48 Scientist, DEO & Other Vacancies, Apply Online
CPCB Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited by Central Pollution Control Board for Direct Recruitment various posts on regular basis in CPCB. Recently CPCB Delhi has announced the new CPCB Notice [Advt. No. 02/2020 Admin (R)] regarding 48 vacancies. There are 48 aspirants will be recruited for Scientist B, Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Technician, Data Entry Operator, Junior Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk & Attendant (MTS) posts. According to the CPCB Recruitment Notification, apply online link will be activated on 05.05.2020 and it will be closed on 25.05.2020. Aspirants who are seeking central Govt jobs in Delhi those candidates can use this CPCB Jobs 2020.
|Click here to apply for CPCB Consultant Vacancy 2020|
CPCB recruitment process will be based on Test/ Interview/ Skill Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. There is No Application Fee for applying to any post. CPCB Scientist B Recruitment notification & CPCB Delhi recruitment apply online link is available @ CPCB careers (www.cpcb.nic.in). The persons applying for more than one post must apply separately. Applicants shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of document verification. More details of CPCB Latest vacancy, upcoming CPCB Delhi jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CPCB Scientist B Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 02/2020 Admin (R)|
|Job Name||Scientist B, Junior Scientific Assistant, Senior Technician, Data Entry Operator, Junior Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk & Attendant (MTS)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.05.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Scientist, LDC & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of CPCB Delhi Recruitment
- As per the notification, overall 48 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||02||Rs.35400-112400|
|Data Entry Operator||02||Rs.25500-81100|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||07||Rs.19900-63200|
|Lower Division Clerk||13|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Scientist, DEO, LDC & Other Posts
- Scientist B: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology
- Junior Scientific Assistant: A degree in science
- Senior Technician: Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronic/ Mechanical
- Data Entry Operator: 12th standard pass or equivalent
- Junior Technician: 10th class pass/ ITI
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: 12th class pass with Science subjects
- Lower Division Clerk: Bachelor’s degree
- Attendant (MTS): 10th class pass
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Scientist B: 35 years
- Junior Scientific Assistant & Senior Technician: 30 years
- All other posts: 18 to 25 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview/ Skill Test
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply CPCB Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cpcb.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “ for online applications for Direct Recruitment of various posts on regular basis in CPCB (Advt. No. 02/2020 Admin (R) )”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up CPCB Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|