JCI Recruitment 2020, Apply for A.M & D.M Vacancies
JCI Recruitment 2020: JUTE CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD was set up in 1971 as an official agency by the Government of India invites application for the posts of Assistant Manager (HR), Assistant Manager (Finance) & Deputy Manager (Legal) through offline. JCI released new job notification (Employment Notification No: 10/2020) for filling up 17 vacancies. Interested aspirants with required eligibility can download application form @ jutecorp.in. The Application should reach the office on or before 30.03.2020 to DGM, JCI Limited, Kolkata.
JCI announced new job notification on 09.03.2020. Aspirants who are searching jobs in West Bengal may apply for this job but apply in prescribed format attached with the official notification. Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in India. Aspirants called for interview should produce all original documents, at the time of Interview. Those who failed to submit the documents will not be permitted for interview. Aspirants presently working in Govt. or PSUs must apply through Proper Channel. Selection will be based on Interview. Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in India. Aspirants should hold degree in a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.04.2020.
Details of JCI Vacancy 2020:
|Organization Name||JUTE CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Employment Notification No||10/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager (HR), Assistant Manager (Finance) & Deputy Manager (Legal).|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||09.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||30.03.2020|
Aspirants with required eligibility can use this chance. For more updates about the post, you should follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly. Moreover, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply are given below for your reference.
Eligibility Criteria of Jute Corporation of India Limited 2020:
- Aspirants should pursue B.Com/ M.Com/ Degree in Law from a recognised university.
- Refer advertisement for experience details.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.04.2020.
- However check official notification for age details.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Aspirants can send the application form only through post to DGM (Personnel & Administration), The Jute Corporation of India Limited, 15N, Nellie Sengupta Sarani, Kolkata-700 087.
Steps to download application form for Asst. Manager and Other Posts:
- Go to official website @ jutecorp.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given under ‘Public Notice’ in the home page.
- Find the ‘advertisement’ for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria and then Download the application form.
- Fill the application form properly and then send it to the above said address.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|