MSC Bank Jobs 2020 Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Recruitment Bank Jobs for Clerk, Jr. Officers
Basic Information about this MSC Bank Recruitment 2020
|Officer Grade II||47||60000/-|
Various Eligibility Standards related to various Designation
In the table below we are going to explain about the Educational Criteria along with the Age Criteria related to the various designation which we mentioned above. Check the table below to know more related to the eligibility criteria related to this MCS Bank recruitment 2020.
|Clerk (Trainee)||All those candidates who have passed in their Graduation class in any stream/discipline with at least 60% marks can apply for the clerk job profile under this MCS Bank recruitment.||21 to 28 years|
|Officer Grade II (Trainee )||Applicants having a Post-Graduation degree in any discipline can apply for this designation.||35 to 40 years|
|Junior Officer (Trainee)||Those who have a Graduation in any stream/discipline.
Applicants who have a B.E. /B.Tech in CS/IT or equivalent/ MCA can also apply.
|30 to 35 years|
|Joint Manager (Trainee)||Only those applicants are eligible to apply who have completed their B.E. /B.Tech in CS/IT or equivalent/ MCA.||35 to 40 years|
|Note: The age of the applicants will be calculated on the basis of the following date: “31.12.2019”.|
How much application fee to be paid for applying these MCS Bank Jobs?
|For officer Grade||For General/OBC/SBC/EWS/SEBC||1770/-|
|For SC / ST / VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/PWD||885/-|
|For Clerical||For General/OBC/SBC/EWS/SEBC||1180/-|
|For SC / ST / VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/PWD||.590/-|
Process for Applying
Candidates who are interested in these bank jobs have to apply offline by filling up the offline application form. The application form related to this recruitment process is being attached with the official advertisement. Take the printout of the application form and send it to the head office of the bank with your self-attested documents. The Head office Address at which you have to sent the application form is as follow:
The Manager, HRD&M, The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd.,
Mumbai Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Smruti Bhavan, 9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort,
Mumbai 400001, Post Box No.472
- The On-line written test shall be conducted at the centers to be designated at a later date, which will be communicated to short listed candidates.
- The venue and address will be indicated in the call letters separately.
- No request for the change of venue / date for the On-line written test shall be entertained. No communication will be made by the Bank in this respect.
- The MSC Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidates to any center other than the one he / she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the exam at an examination centre at his/ her own risks and expenses, MSC Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- The MSC Bank reserves the right to cancel the On-line written examination.
- After online written test, Bank will be conducting “Computer Proficiency Test” for all the shortlisted candidates.
- The Personal interview will be communicated separately.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular center for “On-line” Written Test OR if the number of the candidates is more than the capacity available for On-line exam for a center, MSC Bank reserves the right to allot any other center to the candidate.