North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 : Railway Jobs in India for 1104 Posts
Basic Information about this Railways Recruitment Cell Vacancy 2020
Designation Name: Act. Apprentices
Number of Vacancies: 1104 Posts.
Pay Band: Not Mentioned in the Advt.
Railways Apprentices Vacancies on the basis of various Workshop/Trades
- Mechanical Trade – Workshop Gorakhpur
Vacancies – 411 posts
- Signal – Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt
Vacancies– 63 posts
- Bridge – Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt
Vacancies– 35 posts
- Mechanical – Workshop Izzat Nagar
Vacancies– 151 posts
- Diesel Shed – Workshop Izzat Nagar
Vacancies: 60 posts
- Carriage & Wagon – Workshop Izzat Nagar
Vacancies– 64 posts
- Carriage & Wagon – Workshop Lucknow Jn
Vacancies– 155 posts
- Diesel Shed – Workshop Gonda
Vacancies– 90 posts
- Carriage & Wagon – Workshop Varanasi
Vacancies– 75 posts
What are the suitability Standards for Applying these Railway jobs in India 2020?
|Candidates who passed in the 10th class examination with minimum 50% marks and must have completed their ITI course in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.||Aspirants who are wishing to apply these railway jobs in India must have age in between 15 years to 24 years.|
How Much is the Application fee for applying this railway recruitment 2020?
|Gen/OBC||100/-||You need to pay the Application fee through online mode.|
Procedure for Applying: Candidates have to apply ONLINE for these railways jobs in India for Act. Apprentice posts. The online application form link is shared below under IMPORTANT LINK section