NPCIL Recruitment 2020, 200 Executive Trainee Vacancies, Apply Online
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites online application from eligible candidates. Announcement was made vide Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/02 dated 25.09.2019 declaring intent of NPCIL to induct Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No : NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01] for 200 vacancies. Applicants who are looking for Engineering Jobs in central govt will make the online registration by using NPCIL login.
Note: In view of the emergent situation regarding prevention of spread of COVID-19 Virus, the online registration for the post of ET-2020 is postponed till further notice
Applicants should hold BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and age limit should be 18 to 24 years for Stipendiary Trainees & 18 to 25 years for Driver posts. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018/2019/2020. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. NPCIL Rawatbhata Recruitment 2020 apply online and notification pdf is available @ www.npcilcareers.co.in. More details of NPCIL recruitment vacancy, upcoming NPCIL jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India shortly NPCIL is a public sector organization which is responsible for power generation from nuclear power. NPCIL has been functioning since 1987. Headquarter of NPCIL has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The main functions of NPCIL are Nuclear power and electricity generation and also distribution of electricity. NPCIL is under the control of Department of Atomic Energy of Government of India.
Details of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No : NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01|
|Job Name||Stipendiary Trainee & Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||Postponed|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Postponed|
Here you will get information of NPCIL ET Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check regularly to get latest updates.
NPCIL Vacancy through GATE 2020
- As per the NPCIL notification, overall 200 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants should hold BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018/2019/2020.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- A Non Refundable application fee of Rs.500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC categories.
- Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, PwBD, Ex Servicemen, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL are exempted from payment of application fee.
- You should make only online payment from 24.03.2020 to 02.04.2020
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2020 through GATE
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NPCIL Online Application Form of Executive Trainee Posts
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|