NPCIL Recruitment for 200 Executive Trainee – Govt Jobs for 200 Executive Trainees
Basic Information related to this NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
Designation Name: Executive Trainee.
Number of Vacancies: 200 Posts.
Stipend Provided to applicants During Training:
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
Pay Band After Training Completion: Rs.55,000 + 17% of DA per Month. (Pay Level-10)
Other Allowances to candidates:
- Transport Allowance.
- House Rent Allowance/Leased Accommodation Facility/Housing
- Site Location Allowance
- Professional Update Allowance (Annual)
Career Prospects in NPCIL: The Company has a conducive and challenging work environment and offers attractive opportunities for growth through various training and development programs and a forward-looking & performance-driven promotion policy. A meritorious and hardworking Officer can thus look forward to a very good career development prospects.
Executive Trainee Vacancies on the Basis of Various Engineering Stream
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
What is the Eligibility conditions for applying NPCIL Executive Trainee recruitment 2020?
- Qualification Requirement:i.Applicants who have completed their “BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech” qualification with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering stream/disciplines which we mentioned in the Table above from a recognized University or Institute can apply.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
iii. For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with an engineering degree as indicated in the table below.
- Age Bond:Must have candidate age less than 26 years for applying this NPCIL Recruitment 2020. The age of the applicant will be calculated on the basis of the following date: “02nd April 2020”.
How much application Fee to be paid for NPCIL Executive Trainee vacancy?
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions related to this NPCIL Recruitment which we already mentioned above in this employment news have to apply online by paying the application fee amount as mentioned below:
- For UR/OBC/EWS: Rs.500
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen : No Fee.
Method of Payment: Candidates have to pay the application fee amount through the following mode: “Debit card/Credit Card/Internet banking”. There is no other way for the payment of the application fee related to this NPCIL Career making opportunity in 2020.