Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Rajasthan has released a notification to recruit candidates for Stenographer Posts. There are 434 vacancies for the same. Candidates who are interested in the same can read all the details below and start applying online from 30th January 2020. Candidates are advised not to wait till the last day to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020-21
Candidates can start reading the details given in the official Rajasthan HC Recruitment Notification. Once they have determined that they are eligible for the posts, they can start getting all the documents ready. This will help them to apply without any hassle. The Rajasthan High Court Apply Online link will be activated on 30th January 2020 and will be updated here. Candidates can refer to the official website regularly for updates.
Overview of Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Rajasthan|
|Number of Vacancies||434|
|Name of Post||Stenographer Gr – III|
|Starting date of application||30th January 2020|
|Closing date of application||28th February 2020|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Government Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020-21:
The details of the vacancy as given in the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Stenographer Gr III||434|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in Rajasthan High Court Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Candidate should have completed Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science & Engineering, COPA
Read the official notification for more details on Rajasthan High Court Careers.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age relaxation will be available as per rules
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for Rajasthan High Court Jobs
Rajasthan High Court Online Application Fee:
- General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates – Rs. 650/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates belonging to Rajasthan – Rs. 400/-
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, Click on the official website link below
- Read HCRAJ Official Notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online Link Provided Below
- Now, start filling the application form with all the required details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Also, upload a copy of your recent photograph
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your Recruitment Process
- Take the print out of Online Application form for further reference