Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 – 434 Raj HC Stenographer Jobs Apply Online
|Name of the Authority||Rajasthan High Court|
|Job Role||Stenographer posts|
|Total Number of Posts||434|
|Job Type||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Apply online starting date||30th January 2020|
|Apply online closing date||28th February 2020|
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan High Court Steno Notification 2020 is released. Contenders can submit online applications to fill 434 vacancies of Stenographer posts. The last date to submit the applications is 28th February 2020. Contenders can have a look at the eligibility conditions, no of posts, the application process, selection procedure, and pay scale from the following sections.
RHC Stenographer Vacancy
- Post Name: Stenographer
- Total Number of Jobs: 434
HC of Rajasthan Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have completed graduation from a recognized university to apply for the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020.
- Must have typing skills
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
hcraj.nic.in Selection Procedure
Intenders must check the official website to know the selection process for Rajasthan HC Stenographer Posts.
- The selected aspirants in Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 will get a salary of Pay Level – 11.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer Application Process
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms can apply for the High Court of Rajasthan Stenographer Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date. Open the online application form, fill the applications, and submit it.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 350/-