Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 || Apply Online For 434 Grade 3 Posts
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2020 is released and invites Applications for the 434 Posts of Stenographer Grade 3. Rajasthan High Court invites the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Application Form in online mode from hcraj.nic.in. This is the best opportunity, for those who are interested in Rajasthan High Court Steno Recruitment 2020. The Starting date of these posts is January 30th, 2020 and the closing date is February 29th, 2020. The eligible candidates must apply before the closing date of this Rajasthan Stenographer Grade 3 Notification 2020.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan High Court Steno Recruitment Notification 2020 is released exclusively for stenographer posts to fulfill the 434 Grade 3 vacancies that are released. All interested applicants apply for this job to their better future. The qualification of these posts is passed in Senior Secondary Education with relevant qualifications in arts or science or commerce included in the Rajasthan High Stenographer Grade 3 Notification 2020. This is the best opportunity for those job seekers who are settling in the government sector. We are given total information about age limits, educational qualifications, pay scale, important dates and Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Application submission process below. The official links are given here to check the information about Rajasthan Stenographer Group 3 Vacancies Notification and Application.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of The Court||Rajasthan High Court|
|Posts Name||Stenographer Grade 3 Posts|
|Number Of Jobs||434 Posts|
|Category Of The Job||Rajasthan Court Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||18th January 2020|
|Application Starting Date||January 30th, 2020|
|Application Last Date||February 28th, 2020 (05.00 PM)|
|Application Fee Last Date||February 29th, 2020 (05.00 PM)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
- Candidates should pass 12th in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and have a working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects.
- Must have an “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC or Diploma in Computer Science.
- Candidates must have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Age relaxation: SC/ST/PWD /OBC /PH/ Women Candidates having age relaxation of 05 Years.
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.650 /-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.400/-
Those who qualified For Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Grade Jobs can get a pay scale of Rs.33,800/- to Rs.1,06,700/- (level-10). But, initially, they can earn Rs.23,800/- in the probation period.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Grade 3 Vacancy Details
|Steno Grade III (Hindi)||Non-TSP||150||39||24||5||62||49||329|
|Steno Grade III (English)||Non-TSP||47||1||1||0||1||1||51|
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Applying Process:
- Eligible candidates can go to their official Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification 2020 at Recruitment page of Rajasthan High Court i.e hcraj.nic.in
- Read the details of the High Court Rajasthan Stenographer Notification 2020 thoroughly before you fill the form.
- Then open the application form and fill the basic details given in the form.
- Upload your photo, sign, correctly mentioned in the notification and then pay the fee.
- After completion of details given in the High Court Rajasthan Stenographer Form once check before submission.
- Take the hard copy and keep it with you for further purposes.
Rajasthan High Court Steno Grade 3 Notification 2020
Rajasthan High Court recently issued the High Court of Rajasthan Stenographer Notification 2020 with Advt. No:-17/2020 to fill-up the 434 hcraj.nic.in Stenographer Vacancy. Selected candidates will be posted at Rajasthan High Court only because it is the Latest Rajasthan High Court Recruitment of Stenographer. All Willing aspirants apply to this job and prepare hard to crack the examination. Stenographer posts having typing speed. The starting date of these posts is January 30th, 2020 and the closing date of these posts is February 29th, 2020. After submitting the Rajasthan High Court Application Form, you can focus on typing and maintain the typing speed as it’s one of the selections processes. As per the Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Grade 3 Notification those who qualify these rounds only get selected.
434 Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs
Rajasthan High Court released Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment Notification for the posts of 434 vacancies for both English and Hindi languages. Aspirants who have the certificate of senior secondary education, and the persons who are experienced in stenography, this Raj High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 is the best choice to get a job on the government side. Go to the official site hcraj.nic.in for caste wise vacancies list and the reservation norms are mentioned in detail. In this steno job must be having shorthand typing required. So, those who don’t have the skill of Shorthand need not apply for the 434 Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs because their application will not be accepted.
Online Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Application Form: Register Now