Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have 12th Class, Diploma (Computer Application/ Computer Science & Engg) from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification 2020
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 Apply Online 434 post
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 31 January 2020 (1.00 P.M)
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 February 2020.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 400/-
- For Stenographer Grade III (Hindi/English) postpay scale Rs. 33800-106700/- (Level 10)
- Other pay scale details go to official notification.
|How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 31 January 2020 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Exam.
Notification / Advertising
- There is the full notification for Rajasthan High Court – Stenographer Grade III (Hindi/English) Vacancy
- Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
- For the Rajasthan High Court – Stenographer Grade III (Hindi/English) Apply for Online or New Registration from here
- Apply Online