RBI Jobs 2020: Apply Online for 39 Consultant, Economist Vacancies
RBI Jobs 2020 For Consultant, Economist, Candidates Can Apply For 39 Position After Completing PG Degree, M.Tech, BE/B.Tech, MCA, CA, ICWA, MBA. All Details Like Qualification, Age Limit In RBI Selection Process, How To Apply, And Important Dates For Advertisement 3A/2019-20 Released By Reserve Bank Of India, Interested Aspirants Can Apply Online Application On Or Before 29-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Consultant, Economist|
|No. of Vacancies||39|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, M.Tech, BE/B.Tech, MCA, CA, ICWA, MBA|
Consultant-Applied Mathematics:– 3 Posts
Consultant-Applied Econometric:- 3 Posts
Economist-Macroeconomic Modelling:- 1 Post
Data Analyst/MPD:- 1 Post
Data Analyst/(DoS-DNBS):- 2 Posts
Data Analyst/(DoR-DBR):- 2 Posts
Risk Analyst/(DoS-DNBS):- 1 Post
Risk Analyst/(DEIO):- 2 Posts
IS Auditor:- 2 Posts
Specialist in Forensic Audit:- 1 Post
Accounts Specialist:- 1 Post
System Administrator:- 9 Posts
Project Administrator:- 5 Posts
Network Administrator:- 6 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Consultant-Applied Mathematics:– Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics I Applied Mathematics from a recognised Indian University / Institute or Foreign University / Institute.
Consultant-Applied Econometric:- Post Graduate Degree in Applied Econometrics I Statistics/ Economics from a recognised Indian University I Institute or Foreign University I Institute.
Economist-Macroeconomic Modelling:- Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Economic Modelling / Macroeconomics / Econometrics / Development Macroeconomics/ Applied Statistics from a recognised Indian University / Institute or Foreign University / Institute.
Data Analyst/MPD:- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Finance / Economics / Computer Science or B E / B Tech in Computer Science from an Indian University /Institute recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute.
Data Analyst/(DoS-DNBS):- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Finance / Economics / Computer Science or B E / B Tech in Computer Science from an Indian University/Institute recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute.
Data Analyst/(DoR-DBR):- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics / Finance / Economics / Computer Science or B E / B Tech in Computer Science from an Indian University/Institute recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute.
Risk Analyst/(DoS-DNBS):- Post Graduate in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Economics / Finance I Management from a recognised Indian University / Institute or Foreign University / Institute.
Risk Analyst/(DEIO):- Post Graduate in Statistics / Applied Statistics / Economics / Finance / Management from a recognised Indian University / Institute or Foreign University / Institute.
IS Auditor:- BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance / Cyber security and Digital Threat Management.
Specialist in Forensic Audit:- CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM.
Accounts Specialist:- CA/ICWA.
System Administrator:- BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
Project Administrator:- BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
Network Administrator:- BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
Age limit is as on 1st March 2020
|Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist||30 to 40 years|
|System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator||25 to 35 years|
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be through preliminary screening / shortlisting by a Screening Committee followed by interview.
SC/ST/PwBD-(SC/ST):- Rs. 100/-
GEN/OBC/PwBD-(Gen/OBC):- Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Consultant, Economist posts in RBI, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on RBI official website at rbi.org.in from 9th April 2020 and before 29th April 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 9th April 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 29th April 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Correspondence with the Board: The Board will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature except in the following cases: The shortlisted candidates shall be issued an Interview Call Letter through email in advance before the commencement of the Interview.
- Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their pplications within the last date on account of or for any other reason beyond the control of the Board.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID/mobile number alive for receiving Interview letters, etc. Candidates may check e-mails/SMS regularly. The Board does not send any communication through any other mode.
- The posts are also open to the employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide their circular CO. HRMD.No. G-75/ 5599/ 05.01.01/ 2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013 and who apply Online within the closing date. Their status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards for shortlisting of applications and interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The eligibility for availing reservation against the vacancies reserved for the persons with Benchmark disabilities shall be the same as prescribed in “Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPWD) Act 2016″ Provided further that the persons with Benchmark disabilities shall also be required to meet special eligibility criteria in terms of physical requirements/functional classification (abilities/disabilities) consistent with requirements prescribed.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to General category but subsequently writes to the Board to change his/her category to a reserved one or vice-versa, such request shall not be entertained by the Board. Similar principle will be followed for PwBD categories also. In case of a candidate unfortunately becoming physically disabled during the course of the examination process, the candidate should produce valid document showing him/her acquiring a disability to the extent of 40% or more as defined under RPWD Act, 2016 to enable him/her to get the benefits of PwBD reservation.
- Candidates seeking reservation/ relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Exservicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation as per eligibility prescribed. They should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated for such benefits and these certificates should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of the application.
- Please note that corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.