SEBI Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 147 Grade A Officer Vacancies
SEBI Recruitment 2020: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites online application from the eligible Indian citizens. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in various streams across India. This SEBI recruitment 2020 notification has been released on their official website @ www.sebi.gov.in. There are nearly 147 vacancies are allotted for the followings such as, General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. SEBI apply online link will be activated today on 07.03.2020. The last date for submitting SEBI Grade A officer online application is 31.05.2020 (Rescheduled).
|Click here to download SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2020|
SEBI Grade A recruitment online application & official notification are made available nw for downloading from their career portal. SEBI 2020 notification of Officer grade A should submit online application form by registering @ SEBI Careers before the last date. No other means/mode of application will be accepted for SEBI Vacancy. Separate on-line application for each stream will have to be made with requisite fee for each application to be paid as well. More details regarding SEBI recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming Assistant Manger jobs updates, admit card, exam date, exam pattern, result, merit list, etc. refer official website @ www.sebi.gov.in.
Securities and Exchange Board of India shortly called as SEBI, a statutory regulatory body regulates securities market in India. SEBI has been regulating securities market since 1988. Headquarter of SEBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SEBI perform some basic functions such as to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of securities market and to regulate the securities market. Presently, there are more than five hundred employees are working in SEBI across India.
Details about SEBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Board of Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Designation||Grade A Officer (Assistant Manger)
|Work Location||Across India|
|SEBI Online Application Registration Status||Available from 07.03.2020|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission|
|SEBI Official Website||https://www.sebi.gov.in/|
Daily Recruitment provides recent updates of all government jobs close enough to Railway, Banks so on. For more information regarding SEBI recruitment 2020 latest jobs keep watching our site regularly.
SEBI Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility criteria for SEBI Careers for Assistant Manager Posts
- Master Degree (Law)/ Bachelor Degree (Law)/ CA/ CFA / CS/ Engineering Graduate in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29.02.2020.
- However, check official notification for age reservation & relaxation.
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Other benefits such as House Allowances, Leave Fare, medical expenses..etc
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process such as,
- Phase I (Online Screening Exam)
- Phase II (Online Exam)
- Phase III (Interview)
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Rs. 100|
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ON-LINE mode.
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from March 07, 2020 to March 23, 2020.
|Starting Date of Online Application||07.03.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31.05.2020 (Rescheduled date)
|Phase I Online Exam||04.07.2020
|Phase II Online Exam||23.08.2020
Steps to Apply Online for SEBI Grade A Officer Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to SEBI official website “https://www.sebi.gov.in“.
- Find the advertisement regarding Officer Grade A 2020 and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|RESCHEDULED NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|