SMS Medical College Recruitment 2020 – Walk-in Interview for 10 Professor & Sr. Resident Posts
SMS Medical College Recruitment 2020 Attend the walk-in interview for 10 Professor & Sr. Resident Vacancies in Jaipur – Rajasthan location. Sawai Man Singh Medical College Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 10 Posts through Walk-in mode. Candidates who are searching for latest Govt jobs in Rajasthan 2020 can use this opportunity. SMS Medical College Recruitment necessary qualification, Age limit, Pay scale and how to apply details are given below. SMS Medical College career official website is www.education.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment 2020. All the eligible aspirants please read the SMS Medical College 2020 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for Professor & Sr. Resident job. Walk-In Date is 27th April 2020 10:00 AM
SMS Medical College Recruitment 2020 -10 Professor & Sr. Resident Jobs
Organization Name: Sawai Man Singh Medical College (SMS Medical College)
Name of the Post: Professor & Sr. Resident
Total No of Posts: 10
Salary: As per SMS Medical College norms
Job Location: Jaipur – Rajasthan
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Official Website – www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
Job Applicants age should be as per SMS Medical College Recruitment Norms, to apply for the Latest Sawai Man Singh Medical College Professor & Sr. Resident Jobs 2020 Notification.
- OBC Candidates: 1000 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 500 Years
SMS Medical College Professor & Sr. Resident Selection Process
As per The Sawai Man Singh Medical College 2020 notification, Recruitment board may conduct Interview as a part of the Selection Process.
Steps to Apply for SMS Medical College Professor & Sr. Resident Jobs 2020
- First visit official website, Go to the official site @ www.education.rajasthan.gov.in
- And check for the SMS Medical College Recruitment or Careers which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Professor & Sr. Resident
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly
- Then attend the Walk-in interview along with required documents on 27th April 2020 10:00 AM at below-mentioned address.