UPSC Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 85 AE & Other Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2020: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has declared new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2020). UPSC announced vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Employment Officer, Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist, Deputy Director, Chief Design Engineer. Overall 85 vacancies are released by UPSC. Interested aspirants who felt themselves eligible can apply for the post @ upsc.gov.in through online. The last date to submit the online application form is 02.04.2020.
|Click here to get UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2020|
UPSC expecting dynamic persons with required eligibility in the field of engineering and other for the above said posts. Incomplete applications and applications after the due date will not be considered. Applications without the prescribed fee will not be accepted. Aspirants should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official website along with the application form. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a print out of finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. The print out should be carried by them to the interview. Aspirants short-listed for interview on the basis of information provided by them in the application form.
Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Employment Officer, Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist, Deputy Director, Chief Design Engineer.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||02.04.2020|
If you are a Jobseekers, then you are in a right place. Follow our site regularly to get latest updates. Details like educational qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, How to apply for the post are given below.
UPSC Vacancy 2020 Details:
|NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
|Chief Design Engineer||01|
|Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist||02|
|Assistant Veterinary Officer||01|
|Assistant Employment Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer & Other Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue B.E/ B.Tech in (Mech/ EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ ICE)/ Bachelor/ Master degree in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Microbiology/ Veterinary Science/ Sociology/ Economics)
- Refer official notification to know experience details.
- Post wise age limit is given in the official notification.
- Go through the official notification to know the details.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via online mode is accepted.
- Aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment via online/ offline is accepted.
- Aspirants can pay the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Steps to make UPSC Online Registration:
- Go to official website @ upsc.gov.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria.
- Then click ‘Online Recruitment Application’(ORA) to apply online.
- Finally submit the Online Recruitment Application & take a printout of it for future use.
|ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|