Vizag Steel Jobs 2020: Apply for 1 Chief General Manager Vacancy
Vizag Steel Jobs 2020 For Chief General Manager, Candidates Can Apply For 1 Position After Completing MBBS, MD, MS, M.Ch. All Details Like Qualification, Age Limit In Vizag Steel Selection Process, How To Apply, And Important Dates For Advertisement 02/2020 (Regular/Fixed Term Tenure) Released By Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Interested Aspirants Can Apply Online Application On Or Before 02-06-2020.
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD, MS, M.Ch|
Post Name:– Chief General Manager (Medical & Health Services)
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Regular/Contract Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 51300 – 73000/- Per Month
MBBS with MD/MS/M.Ch in any specialized area from any recognized University/State or Central Government Institution/Medical College recognized by MCI.
57 years as on 1st May 2020
The Mode of Selection is through shortlisting of eligible applications & Personal Interview for shortlisted / eligible candidates.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates should apply giving full particulars as indicated in the prescribed format available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers. Application in the prescribed format filled-up in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in English, with duly signed and affixed photograph should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier in a sealed cover by super scribing the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________” to DGM(HR)-Rectt, Room No. 234, HR Recruitment Section, First Floor, B-Block, Main Administration Building, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam-530 031” so as to reach latest by 02.06.2020.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 2nd June 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any false/incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), their candidature is liable to be rejected and also debarred from future recruitments. If any of the above shortcomings are detected, even after appointment, their services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Incomplete / illegible / unsigned applicants, applications not in the prescribed format or without photograph will be rejected.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University/Institution in India. All certificates/ testimonials should be in English or Hindi.
- To & fro rail fare (2nd AC)/ Domestic Air fare in the economy class by the shortest route will be reimbursed for attending Interview on production of proof of journey.
- The final selection is subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per Company’s Medical Rules.
- The decision of RINL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, mode of selection, interview, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Enterprises will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Any candidate submitting any false declaration/certificate or indulging in malpractices during selection process will be disqualified and also debarred from future recruitments.
- Complaints, if any, regarding the above recruitment may be lodged on Vigilance Toll Free Number 1800 425 8878 and/or on our website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Contact Us” – Vigilance.
- In case of any dispute, the case shall be settled in the Courts of Visakhapatnam jurisdiction only.
- For any queries please contact us at 0891-2740405 (on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) and email id: email@example.com