WII Jobs 2020: Apply Online for 2 Project Assistant Vacancies for Graduate, Post Graduate
WII Jobs 2020 For Project Assistant, Candidates Can Apply For 2 Position After Completing Bachelor Degree, Master Degree. All Details Like Qualification, Age Limit In WII Selection Process, How To Apply, And Important Dates For Advertisement YVJ/WII/GIB/RECRUIT-PROJ-PERSONNEL/2020 Released By Wildlife Institute Of India, Interested Aspirants Can Apply Online Application On Or Before 23-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master Degree|
Post Name:– Project Assistant
No of Post:- 2
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Bachelor’s in any Biological / Computer Sciences discipline with > 02 years’ experience OR Masters in any Biological / Computer Sciences discipline.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
SC/ST/OBC:- Rs. 100/-
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Payment Gateway
How to Apply
The entire process for registration shall be “Online”. Details for online registration and test will be hosted on the WII’s website (http://www.wii.gov.in/) under recruitment section. Online Registration shall begin on 26th February 2020 (09:00 hours) and closes on 23rd March 2020 (17:30 hours), which is the last date of receipt of application.
Starting date to apply online:- 26th Feb 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd March 2020
Written Exam Date:- 30th March 2020
Interview Date:- 31st March 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
General Terms & Conditions:
- The Institute will not provide accommodation, TA/DA for candidates appearing for written examination/interview.
- Incomplete applications/ application sent by Post/applications without the application fee are liable to be rejected.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirement DOES NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for written test / interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection will be final and binding upon the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual or his / her agency.
- At the time of the verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be taken.
- Age relaxation: Relaxation in upper age shall be allowed in accordance with the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) OM NO. 1501282/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27.03.2012 as amended from time to time. However, the categories of upper age relaxation are as follows: a) Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and women candidates up to 5 years. b) Other Backward Class (OBC) up to 3 years.
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.